Pocket Informant Android
Pocket Informant for Android is a fully re-designed from the ground up Calendar and Task management solution for your Android devices; both smartphones and tablets.Our purpose is to integrate best-of-class calendaring with best-of-class task management, together in one great solution.
Please visit our forums at WebIS and tell us what you think of the new Pocket Informant 3 UI, performance and features.
Our latest version offers even greater functionality!
Pocket Informant 3 is not simply the next version of our productivity app. It has totally redesigned user interface, new database and sync code, which makes it much faster and more reliable. To achieve this we had to rewrite around 90% of the app, allowing us greater flexibility in design.
There are many new features available in PI3, and we encourage you to explore the possibilities. Additional features and functions will be added with each update.
What’s NEW in Pocket Informant for Android?
- New UI, which includes quite a lot: UI themes, adjustable screen areas, pinch-zoom in month view grid and hour mode of day view, adjustable multi-day view (shows any number of days from 1 to 7), recurrence and date editor with preview, sliding navigation between dates, filters etc, multi-select in all views, endless Agenda View, new sort order options etc.
- Faster and more reliable sync
- Attachments to events/tasks (for now contact and written note attachments are supported)
- Better integration with PI Online (almost everything is synced)
- Text notes support (with Toodledo and PI Online sync)
- Voice notes (with PI Online integration)
- Manual and automatic backup
- Smart groups for tasks
You do not have to remove Pocket Informant 2 from your device to install this version.
Free Demo version allows you to use Pocket Informant 3, but with limited memory capabilities. The app will hold 10 Events, 10 Tasks, and 10 Notes. When that number is reached you will be prompted to delete items before you are able to create new.
- Tasks are completely viewable and editable in the Calendar View
- Plain list and grouped ( by category, context, folder, action, status) tasks views for tasks
- Optional category and status filters in main view
- Templates to quickly add frequently-occurring Tasks
- Custom time/date controls for easy modification and navigation in main view
- Easily accessible commands
- Ability to easily assign colors to each individual task, category, task status, etc
- Optional auto-deletion of completed tasks (on deletion or after certain period of time)
Our latest update added even greater functionality to the Task Management in Pocket Informant for Android!
What’s NEW in Pocket Informant for Android?
- Multi-select mode in Task Views! Now you can select multiple tasks, allowing you to complete, edit or delete them at the same time
- Pocket Informant now supports multiple internal Task Calendars, giving you more flexibility than before to keep your Pocket Informant data separate from the native Android calendars if you wish.
- ICS Support – Pocket Informant supports the latest features of Android 4.0
Pocket Informant for Android offers several different sync services to choose from; simply choose the one that’s best for you!
Pocket Informant Online Sync
This is the latest addition to the Pocket Informant family. With Pocket Informant Online, you can seamlessly sync all of your Pocket Informant data to one service that is completely “in-house”. Pocket Informant Online is the only sync service that is 100%, feature-for-feature compatible with the Pocket Informant mobile products.
- This is a subscription based service, available for the very affordable introductory price of $15/year. Standard pricing will be $25/year
- Access your Events and Tasks via the web interface
*Note: If you are using Kindle Fire: Kindle Fire does not support Android Calendar Services, so you will not be able to sync Pocket Informant to anything, including Pocket Informant Online. This is a limitation of the Kindle Fire device, and therefore, out of our hands.*
Pocket Informant for Android accesses the native Android calendar in your device, which automatically syncs with Google calendar
Sync your Tasks with Google Tasks for easy access on the go
Sync with Toodledo’s free sync service, or choose to subscribe to the Pro/paid service for more sync options.